- Online Enrollment
- Summer Hours
- Registration Information
- 6th Grade Grizzly Camp and 7th and 8th Schedule Pick-up
- School Supplies
Information will be sent to households in a letter and through email by Aug. 17. Returning student online enrollment verification will become available the same day. Instructions on how to create an InfoSnap account and begin the enrollment process will be included in the emails and letters.Enroll Online Today!
The office will be closed the first two weeks in July as we take time to relax, recharge our batteries, and get ready for the 2015-2016 school year!
A regular five day workweek for the Grisham office staff will resume the week of August 10.
Whether your child is transferring to our school from another school district, or changing schools within Round Rock ISD, visit the district’s Registration page to find useful information.
- Thursday, Aug 6 & Tuesday, Aug 11 from 9-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 11 and Tuesday, Aug. 18 from 2-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 12 from 2-5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 14 from 1-3 p.m.
No appointment necessary, these times are come and go.
Exciting days to get ready for the coming school year! Students will receive their schedule, textbooks, lockers, PE clothes, and more!
- 6th Grade Grizzly Camp August 20 8:00 -11:45 a.m.
- 7th Grade Student Schedule Pickup August 21 8:30 -10:30 a.m.
- 8th Grade Student Schedule Pickup August 21 10:30 -12:30 p.m.
**Students will need to have the latest immunizations in order to pickup schedules/books/lockers. Check here for the latest information
Want to order your school supplies and have them waiting for pickup at the school in August?
Order online and enter School ID: GRI025
Select your student’s grade pack for next school year, checkout online and print and save your email confirmation. Questions? Contact Kelly Clark
Ordering Deadline: July 16, 2015